Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas is coming

And I am SOOO not ready!

I am doing my best to do a little bit everyday. Shop and prep for the kids at least. BUT there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day for me. Some things just come really easy, like shopping for Kelsey. I can shop for her with no issue...but finding things for Caleb. Harder than I thought. I could buy the list of video games that he wants. But I want to find something that means more than the couple of hours that he will spend playing it, until the game offers no challenge....and it goes into the piles of "games that offer no challenge".

So I am still on a quest for finding something special for him. On top of Christmas, I have 2 more days until my parents wedding anniversary. And 9 days until Cay's 14th birthday. Good times. Needless to say I am busy.

Church was good on Sunday. Glen spoke about giving EVERYTHING to God. Everything. Trusting that his plan for us is a good one. Relying on it to the point of letting everything go and depending on what HE has for us. There were several people missing. The same ones that have recently shown themselves to be less than concerned about being present in church. I am grateful for the families that God has given to us that are there. Even when there is sickness abounding. Even had one of the newest...Brandon Jacob. born to a couple in the church weighing in at 10 lbs 4 oz. OUCH. He is a big baby! We had a couple of familiar faces come back for a visit.

So still have lots of stuff to do....still not feeling good....but there are more tests looming in my near future. BUT that is ok...I am pushing to feel better in 2008.

No comments: