Well, I took a project of altering a journal for our upcoming series on Wednesday nights. I had a blast. I also have to tell you, some being anti-crafters, they did a GREAT JOB! Their journals looked GREAT!!!! I even got a call saying how much fun it was, and how they thought ALL of the ladies enjoyed it. (Again, wish I had taken my camera, would love to have a picture to share.)
But because I had to take loads of stuff all ready, the camera was low on the list. Thank you CFC ladies, I appreciate that you are willing to try something new! That you will do your best even when your crazy leader comes up with this stuff!!!
Anyway, Glen and I are looking for a little time away. Maybe another day, maybe a one night get away. I can see when I look at him that he is tired. He needs rest, but I am not talking about sleep. I mean REST. Where he can shut his brain down!!! Hopefully, I can dream up something that is reasonably priced, but with enough scenery changes that he can feel at ease.
Thought that I would share a couple more photos of our day together. Hard to believe that was a week ago. I miss you today, Glen Keefer. Looking forward to family night tonight. I don't care if it is popcorn and a movie at home...so long as you are here with us!


No comments:
Post a Comment