Saturday, January 10, 2009

2009

I find it mind blowing that we have arrived in a new year... and I am really not sure where the time has gone.

We made it through Kelsey's celebrating her 12th birthday. With a sleepover for just a few school friends. She loved it and that is ALL that matters to me. I am pretty proud of the kind of girls that she associates with. They were all nice kids, very respectful, very polite. Made hostessing them much easier. (Let's be clear, I am still glad that it is over)

Work seems to be making me the most crazy right now. I left Friday with a flurry of drama seeming to unfold. Don't know how all of it is going to play out, but I can tell you right now...NOT a good situation. So I am left wondering, "Why do I find myself here?" Can't tell you that I know why, but I know who is in control of every situation that touches my life. Only God knows, and only God can change circumstances to be used for my good. I know that he will do that in this case as well. I have made the whole thing a matter of prayer.

Other than that, and cleaning up after a bunch of little girls, I am looking forward to things getting a little more quiet around here. Finally past the holidays and birthdays!

Needing some time with the scrapbook girls. Need just a day to be ME! Hope that we get one really soon.

HUGS for all of you!
^j^

No comments: