So I thought that I was a good blogger. NOT too often that it was an obsession, but not so few that people could care less. Yeah, not so much, huh?
So for those who don't know, I have returned to the work force. Glen is still going through some changes with his job, and with the way the economy has changed recently, we didn't think it wise to be WITHOUT employment!!! :)
So for now, Caleb is home with my mom's supervision until all of the Abeka stuff comes in for him. Tried to talk KJ into leaving public school, but that little social butterfly isn't even entertaining the thought.
Things for us...have been busy. Fall always brings TONS of things to do, whether it be for us or for church, we move from one thing to the next trying our best to juggle life.
Just back from our Disney trip. LOVE IT, HAD a GREAT time!! Wish I could go more often...need to upload some photos. There were a few that I was proud to say I took.
Tomorrow night, Glen is teaching at church. 1st Weds all of the teachers get a rest, and we meet for family night. Ah....at least it is one thing I don't have to get all nervous about. One would think that the nerves would have calmed by now...YEAH...not so much. LOLOL
Getting crazy late, and I have to go to work in the morning!!!! BLAST this bad economy!!!!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment