Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday...Love em!

Today the rest of the Keefer clan is in King's Dominion hanging upside down on a rollercoaster. Wish that I was there! But I doubt that spinning and looping and inverting this all ready dizzy head would benefit me...or them!

Anyway, We are busy lately. I am ready for a rest! Some of you know that we are heading to FL with our family in September. I need the rest, but I need time with people who I love. To just surround myself...(and my camera) with faces and people that I wish I could spend more time with. I think that is what I am looking forward to. Don't get me wrong...I'll be saying Hi to Mickey from all of you as well, but I am hoping for pictures that will commemorate a vacation that we will all remember as one of our best!

I don't see things slowing down... So much going on around here. Church seems to have kicked it up a notch. We are just really busy! Things around my house...just seem a little chaotic. And I can't quite put my finger on why. Maybe it is just me, but it seems like we always have somewhere to go. Or housework that needs to be completed... or SOMETHING. Maybe it is just Summer and once we get back to homeschool and KICK Kelsey back out, things will slow down.

Been working on some craft stuff, but alas, I have pictures of everyone else's projects, just not my own!!!

Sending each one our love in the HEAT of the NC summer!

HUGS
^j^

No comments: