Thursday, October 11, 2007

Dr Visit. WHATEVER



Take a look at this. This is my new favorite picture of Caleb. LOVE this boy! Man? TEEN! I can't believe that he is pushing 14. Am I old enough to have a 14 year old?? As crazy as he makes me somtimes with being a typical lazy teenager, I love how sweet he is. He is going to make a great husband for some nice Christian girl someday. His mom is raising him the right way, with respect and a tender heart for the things of God. I thought he would undergo some mystical transformation when he got older. He has always been a little love bug, since he was TEENY TINY. He always wanted to be held, even now, he streches his cheek toward me for a kiss when no one is looking. He still loves his momma!!


So today was my trip to the neurologist. He provided that I need about 3 months of probing and proding to figure out what I have going on in my brain! (NO CHUCKLES) Good news, I am well on my way, bad news... I know that I will have at least 3 more months invested. Let's hope that it doesn't take that long to start feeling better.


Tomorrow is Jeans Day at work. Isn't it crazy, here I have this professional job, and we get all excited about a monthly jeans day. I think every day should be a jeans day. Unfortunately, you can look around and see that there is less "productivity" on these days. My favorite new outfit to wear to work are my pajamas. Working from home is a beautiful thing. Some days I can accomplish all that I need to from the comfort of my living room. (No tv in there)


Ok...getting late, and my bed is calling..."JODI....JODI.....Jodi...jodi...."

I have to go!!

1 comment:

Pastor Glen said...

Jodi Lynn... I am SO proud to be called your husband. Through the challenge that I've watch you endure I have also seen you grow in your faith and courage. God truly does work all things together for the good! Keep going Baby! The best of our life is the rest of our life!