Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Ok, so I am not sure when my baby grew up. Glen took these pictures in July o7 and I guess they made me kind of sad. You see, these are the first pictures where my girl doesn't look like a little girl. I can see, (behind those shades) that she is becoming the "little woman" that God placed in our care almost 11 years ago.

What joy there is in watching children grow! Her dad and I look back and remember the cute sayings and the funny little things that she used to do. From the crazy stories that she and her Papa exchanged, to pulling out her playskool medical kit and water, knowing that she could assist with any ailment we had.

Our "Little Miss" growing and maturing, and the parents...wondering if we are ready for it. Her dad says that he is. The biggest baseball bat now rests inside the door jam for any boy that dare thinks of approaching our porch. She is our little mother, always looking out for each of us, advising what is best in every situation.

I want her to know how much we love her. Kelsey Jeanne is a good girl, who loves her family and friends. And most of all Loves Jesus!

No comments: